Dice Creative Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information, and will realize appropriate handling of personal information based on the following policy.
1. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information using lawful and fair means within the necessary range for business.
2. Purpose of using personal information
When acquiring customer’s personal information, we clarify the purpose of use and use and provide it only within the scope of the purpose agreed beforehand.
3. Management of personal information
We pay close attention to the management of acquired personal information and take necessary and appropriate measures fully taking into consideration the risks such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. In the unlikely event that problems occur, we will implement prompt corrective measures.
4. Confirmation of Personal Information, Peripheral, Correction
Regarding personal data possessed by our company, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations etc. when we receive request for confirmation of personal information content, periphery, correction from customer himself.
5. Disclosure to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
· When you consent to yourself.
· In cases where it is necessary to provide personal information to outsourcers within the necessary range for business achievement. (Conclusion of agreement concerning confidentiality preservation to contractor in advance, use of information exceeding the necessary range will not be allowed.)
· When disclosure is obligatory under laws and ordinances.
· When disclosure is made as part of statistical data that individuals can not identify.
6. Inquiries regarding privacy